Top ten things massage therapists think about before and during massagesLighter Side — By Steve Ibach on December 20, 2009 at 7:00 pm
Have you ever wondered what your massage therapist may be thinking before and during massages? Here is a little insight into some of the things that may be on our minds depending on how the day is going…
10. I think I turned the lights too low – what time is it?
9. This looks like it feels sooooo good
8. Do my underarms smell, it has been a busy day
7. I hope this spot on his back is not contagious
6. I am sorry but I can’t guarantee I won’t get oil in your hair!
5. If you call me a masseuse one more time…
4. What is it like to have finger nails?
3. I hope my next client gets a shower before she comes in
2. If my next client doesn’t get a shower, I hope she at least has clean feet
1. I hope I get a nice tip – I worked really hard